iPhones have truly caused a frenzy in the technology world. Everyone is racing to get the latest Apple gadgets like iPhones, iPad and others before any of their friends get them. Whenever a new model of iPhone is released, every iPhone user faces the dilemma: should I sell my current iPhone and get the latest one or I should wait a while longer and let the price of latest iPhone drop a little before I purchase it?
Apple is notorious for keeping its customers loyal by constantly engaging them; almost every year we see a new model or upgrade that tempts users to get the latest iPhone. 2017 saw a huge hype when iPhone 8 was released. All the iPhone users started making bookings to purchase it as early as they could. Later when iPhone X hit the market in 2018, again the same trend was observed.
Like every other thing under the sun, there are two sides of coin here as well. There are reasons why you should make the move and get the latest iPhone model; but alongside there are reasons why you should wait and let things cool down a little before buying latest iPhone model.
Why you should get one New iPhone too?
New iPhones models like iPhone X, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are taking the user market by storm. Apparently, everyone is talking about them. Here is why you should get the latest iPhone model:
- You also want to be a cool hunk and show-off your social status by carrying around the latest iPhone model.
- There is nothing worse than hearing from a friend or colleague, “Oh, you are still using the old model?”
- Every version comes with latest technology features that you will not be able to find in older versions.
Reasons to Resist the Urge
We know that it is extremely tempting to sell iPhone 7 and jump onto iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X. However, before making this critical decision, you should consider following reasons why you should resist and wait a while longer:
- iPhone users are willing to pay high prices to pre-order and book the latest model. When you think about it, it is wise to let the prices drop a little. iPhone models are here to stay, and you can get later without paying needless extra costs.
- Real defects in a product are only revealed when actual users start using it. So, it’s a smart move to wait for the possible defects to be revealed after some people have used it. Once that phase has passed, you can buy a bug-free phone.
- If you cannot afford to spend a lot on newest model of iPhone, then you should probably wait a little and as a reward, you might get a cheaper deal. There is a slight possibility that you can get your hands on a second-hand iPhone that will lower the cost burden substantially.
Embrace the world of smart phones with latest iPhone models, but you might want to wait a while before you get it.
Related Article: 7 Major Challenges Faced by Android Application Developers